Startec - the worst Long Distance provider
If you reveive a telemarketing phone call from Startec, don't sign with them.Startec is the worst phone company ever existed!
They double charged me, they cut my connection with Bosnia and my bill became higher and higher every month. Besides of that, when I have tried to switch to another LD provider, they stopped the connection and then they have threatened me with extracharges and fees for switching to Pulse Telecom, my new long distance provider.
Man, it was a nightmare to get rid of them and to get another company!It's much easier to find water on Mars or to meet Bin Laden at a New Years Eve party, believe me!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I contracted with BadCat Interactive, LLC (www.badcatinteractive.com) to revise a digital poster. About the same time I contracted with them I lost my job but thought I would..."
- "Over the last many months that I have contacted Mediacom multiple time monthly, My internet speed varies from .01Mbits to 11.45Mbits every Day. today was the same, up and down..."
- "I've been a pretty faithful consumer of AT&T for some time. Until I found out that my Smart phone that was stolen in July 2012 was never shut down and..."
- "The chairs to a new dining set I bought there are faux leather and have springs in the seat that make them very cushiony. Well I had guest the next..."
- "I purchased a Jeep trailhawk on June 17th from Patterson Jeep in Kilgore, Texas. It was a dealer trade. This was the worst car buying experience I have ever had!..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "I was singled out with my daughter from riding scream roller coaster. She had already passed the first height check and then was yanked out of line before entering the..."
- "I went onto Carsons.com on Saturday morning as they had an after Thanksgiving sale and I have been wanting to order the Crosley CD Turntable. The website had the..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."